Notice of Nondiscrimination
Great Bay Community College does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or marital status. This statement is a reflection of the mission of the Community College System and Great Bay Community College and refers to, but is not limited to, the provisions of the following laws:
- Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.
- The Age Discrimination Act of 1967 (IDEA)
- Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
- NH Law Against Discrimination RSA 354-A
- Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act of 2008
Inquiries regarding discrimination may be directed to Fran Chickering, Great Bay Community College at 603.427.7629 firstname.lastname@example.org, to Sara A. Sawyer, Director of Human Resources for the Community College System of New Hampshire, 26 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301, 603.230.3503. Inquiries may also be directed to the US Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights, 5 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109-3921, 617.289.0111, FAX: 617.289.0150, TDD: 877.521.2172, or Email: OCR_Boston@ed.gov; the NH Commission for Human Rights, 2 Chenell Drive, Concord, NH 03301, 603.271.2767, FAX: 603.271.6339; and/or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 475 Government Center, Boston, MA, 02203, 1.800.669.4000, FAX: 617.565.3196, TTY: 1.800.669.6820.
January 12, 2012
Dr. Malcolm Smith
UNH Cooperative Extension
Family Education & Policy
'The State of NH Policy on Sexual Harassment'
Paula Booth, MSW.
Director of State of NH Employee Assistance Program