Legal Name Change Request

To change your legal name on college records, you must complete the form below and submit a certified copy of a court order indicating a legal name change has been granted.

The Registrar’s Office will email you confirmation of your legal name change to your personal and student email on file.

Note: If you have an EasyLogin, the Registrar’s Office will forward your information to [email protected] for review. Once your name changes to EasyLogin, GBCC IT will email your new EasyLogin username to your personal email on file and it will not affect your current EasyLogin password.

Legal First Name Required on the Following:

  • Financial Aid Office
  • Residency Documentation
  • Official Transcripts
  • Student Hiring Process (work study or student hourly)
  • Student Identity Record 
  • Business Office (for payment or refund documents)
Legal Name Change Request Form

Current Student Information on Record

Your prior legal name information

Requested Changes to Student Record

Your updated legal name information

Legal Documentation

Legal document for Registrar's Office records
Max. file size: 256 MB.

Questions or Concerns?

If you have questions, contact the Great Bay Registrar’s Office at 603-427-7600 x7502 or by emailing [email protected].