- EasyLogin is a convenient single username and password for all online college resources.
- All students, faculty and staff will use their EasyLogin to access the following resources – Canvas, OKTA, Student Information System (SIS), Email, ZOOM, Navigate, Library Resources, Printing, etc.
For new students, your EasyLogin username and a link to change your password would have been emailed to your personal email upon registering for classes. (Make sure to check your junk/spam folder)
For current students, if you have forgotten your password or setup security questions, you can click on the link below.
Student EasyLogin Self Service Portal
You can submit a ticket by emailing [email protected].
Faculty & Staff
Your EasyLogin username and password is the same as your current CCSNH Email username and password.
For any assistance or questions you may have throughout this process. You may fill out and Submit a Helpdesk Ticket to us through the Ticketing website or email [email protected] and a representative will assist you.
The college uses Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on all students, faculty and staff login access. MFA is a second authentication credential along with EasyLogin password. You need to register your device to get the MFA codes in order to access any CCSNH resources.
If you are trying to login for the first time accessing CCSNH resources, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Go to https://portal.ccsnh.edu/ and login with your EasyLogin credentials
Step 2: It will automatically direct you to register your device (register at least 2 methods)
Step 3: There are 4 methods for MFA verification, including:
- Okta Verify
- Security Key of Biometric Authenticator
- SMS Authentication
- Voice Call Authentication
More information can be found below:
OKTA portal is the gateway for accessing all CCSNH resources. We highly recommend everyone to do the following steps –
- Login to http://portal.ccsnh.edu
- Enter your EasyLogin username and password
- Authenticate with your preferred method of MFA (You can check it to remember your device for 12 hours)
- Once authenticated, you can click on any CCSNH services like Canvas, SIS, Zoom, etc. without having to go through MFA process individually.
Rave is an emergency alert system capable of delivering messages to your cell phone, landline and email to alert you of weather closures/delays and emergency situations on campus.
Please sign up by clicking GBCC Alerts
Email/Office 365 Apps
- All students, faculty and staff have access to Outlook and Office 365 apps by logging into OKTA portal.
- Click here for instructions to download your FREE version of Office 365 Apps (PDF).
- Click here for instructions to configure email on your mobile device (PDF).
Canvas is the college’s learning management system. It is the official platform used by faculty for all course materials, communication, quizzes, assignments, etc.
- Navigate is student success management system.
- Navigate helps academic advisors, faculty and staff streamline day-to-day work, interact effectively, and create a truly coordinated network for student success.