Looking for More Online Resources?
In addition to article databases and e-books, the Library provides access to these online resources grouped by category.
For off campus access, you will need to enter your email username and password to get into the resource. As long as you leave your browser window open, you can come back to the Library website and select another resource without logging in again.
Visit Library Help if you have other questions.
- A good first stop when researching controversial topics or writing an opinion paper
- Hundreds of topics, each with an overview, point, counterpoint and critical thinking guide
- Reports cover public policy, international affairs, economics, health education, law and the environment
- Includes overviews, historical backgrounds, pro and con viewpoints and timelines
- Search 62,500 video segments (8,200 full-length programs)
- Categories include humanities, business & economics, science & mathematics and health & medicine
- More than 22,400 full-length videos
- Many videos for history, education, business and science
- Others for criminal justice, psychology and other disciplines
- 145,000+ maps to view, download or print
- World maps, continent maps, country maps and state maps
- Political maps, physical maps, historical maps, outline maps, population maps, precipitation maps, climate maps and more
- Covers 175 countries
- Topics include country facts, climate, society & culture, demographics, money and banking, points of interest, transportation, maps, communications, and much more
- Reports about 263+ countries, each U.S. state, Canadian provinces and territories
- Includes information about history, geography, language, religion, customs, lifestyle and society
- 2477 downloadable market research reports
- Intelligence on consumer demographics, market size and growth trends, industry forces and structure, product trends, competitive environment analysis, and company profiles
- 100 country business guides and 76 world trade resources
- Information on investment climate, business culture and imports and exports
Student clubs and organizations