Welcome International students!
The Center for Academic Planning and Support (CAPS) can assist you in achieving academic success by providing the following services:
- Support through the Admissions process and Orientation to services and the college
- Counseling on maintaining status, SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) , taxes, employment eligibility, health insurance, travel
- Placement testing and referral for ESL (English for Speakers of other Languages)
- Academic Planning and Advising
- Cultural Counseling
- ELL Students can explore additional resources on the ESL Students page.
|International Student Network||Provides access to the best resources, information, services, and products for international students.|
|U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services||USCIS is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States.|
To contact Admissions directly, email [email protected], call 603-427-7600 EXT 7500, or call 603-427-7632.
Student clubs and organizations