Learn Bookkeeping with QuickBooks
GES2046: Online Bookkeeping and QuickBooks Online Training (Voucher Included)
Regardless of the industry, all businesses can benefit from using QuickBooks to organize in their finances, stay on top of invoices, pay bills on time and track expenses efficiently. This 100% online course will teach you how to use QuickBooks Online for basic accounting, recording income and expenses, and entering checks and bank transfers.
Once you complete this course, you will understand how to get your finances in order and be prepared for the QuickBooks Certified User Exam.
Registration and Enrollment
This course is 100% online. Start anytime.
• Prepare to sit for the QuickBooks Certified User Exam (QBCU)
• Successfully set up a company file in QuickBooks Online.
• Perform fundamental analysis of accounts, financial documents, and reports.
• Perform essential bookkeeping duties and tasks.
• Apply basic accounting principles (accrual method, depreciation, and so on) to bookkeeping practices.
• Understand fundamental accounting concepts and how QuickBooks works to support these concepts.
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Job Outlook for Bookkeepers
According to PayScale.com, bookkeepers earn on average $17.37 per hour. Experienced bookkeepers can earn over $56,000 annually.
According to CareerBuilder.com, bookkeeping is a highly transferable skill set for accounting professionals who want to advance into financial analysis or management roles.
Technology is highly relevant to the bookkeeper’s role. Mastering QuickBooks Online is the key to matching bookkeeping skills with expanding requirements for analysis, visual data presentation and reporting that provides value-added to the traditional bookkeeper’s duties.