Important Consumer Information about Great Bay Community College is available to prospective students, current students, faculty and staff, and community members at the links provided below:
Academic Requirements and Policies
- Information about the academic environment, requirements and policies at Great Bay Community College. Academics Information.
Alcohol and Other Drug Policies
- Information about Alcohol and other Drug Policies at Great Bay.
- Alcohol Policy | Drug Policy
- GBCC strongly encourages the reporting of crimes, accidents, incidents, and emergencies. The College encourages reporting directly to local authorities in situations where the need is obvious, such as a theft you see taking place or a situation requiring immediate medical attention, etc. Notification of College personnel should take place after the emergency authorities are en route.Anonymous Report PDF
GBCC ALERTS Emergency Notification System
- Will help ensure rapid and reliable mass communication to students, faculty, and staff. The GBCC ALERT system is designed to communicate with cell phones (text and voice messages), landlines, and email systems, should a weather closure/delay, emergency situation or crisis occur on the Great Bay campus.
- Information about the Great Bay Bookstore including textbook pricing, refunds, and buy back.
- Office Forms and information regarding tuition and payment policies. Includes cost estimates by academic program.
- Information on the Annual Security Report, important contact numbers, campus security and related topics.
Concerns and Complaints
Students who have a complaint or concern should discuss the situation directly with the person(s) involved. In the event this does resolve the issue, the matter should be taken directly to the Vice President for Student Affairs. The Student Government Association (SGA) should be notified of any unresolved concerns. SGA may be contacted by email: GBSGA@ccsnh.edu
Information on how to file a complaint about GBCC to the NH Department of Education Division of Higher Education may be found at: http://www.education.nh.gov/highered/compliance-allegation.htm
- Information about the Disabilities Policy and the procedure for accessing disabilities support services at Great Bay.
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Information about the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records.
- Process and forms for financial assistance, scholarship information, and other financial aid information (PDF).
- Great Bay Community College Incident Report Form (PDF)
Lender Code of Conduct
Lender Code of Conduct (PDF)
Military & Veteran students
- Helpful links to programs and benefits.
- The U.S. Department of Education (ED) released final regulations which amend provisions of the Higher Education Act relating to cash management.
Quick Reference Guide
- Helpful links to academic information, student services, activities, and online support. www.gbcc.site/aboutGBCC
Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Great Bay Community College does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation or marital status.https://www.greatbay.edu/statement-of-nondiscrimination/
- Information on student success can be found in the College Factbook (https://www.greatbay.edu/about/institutional-research), in program outcomes, and in Gainful Employment Disclosures.
Call (603) 427-7610 if you have questions about these issues or any other areas.