An Investment in your Greatest Asset: Your People
Empowering and educating your workforce is essential in today’s marketplace. To maintain competitive advantage, achieve key performance indicators and plan for the future, companies need to invest in their people. Great Bay’s corporate training team comprised of industry experts works with you to develop a program that meets your unique organizational needs while keeping the bottom line in mind.
Why professional development is vital for Business health
- Improves job performance
- Boosts employee morale and engagement
- Keeps skills and knowledge current in a rapidly changing marketplace
- Support your company’s brand and appeal
- Simplify recruitment, retention and succession planning
Our Areas of Expertise
- Business competencies
- Organizational effectiveness
- Continuous improvement
- Communication styles/personality profiles
- Workplace people skills
1. Listen: We learn about you to understand your challenges.
2. Match: We partner with our expert faculty to define the issue you want to solve.
3. Ideate: Together we collaborate to brainstorm potential solutions.
4. Design: We craft a program specific to your needs.
5. Deliver: Our programs provide exceptional client experiences with sustainable results.
Find out how your company can lower its training costs through the New Hampshire Job Training Fund https://www.nhjobtrainingfund.org/
- Leadership and coaching
- Communicating technical and business information
- Volunteer Management Certificate Program
- Microsoft ® Office Applications; General desktop applications programs
- Accounting for Non-Financial Professionals
- Automotive service technologies
- Computer-Aided Drafting
- Information Systems Technology
- Customer Service Skills
- Para-Professional Certifications
Years serving NH residents