Rave Alert: ONLY IN PERSON CLASSES ARE CANCELLED.
What does this mean?
- Only classes that are scheduled to physically meet in person (in-person instruction) during the established timeframe, regardless of location, will be canceled.
- Cancellations will include all scheduled on-campus classes/labs as well as in-person classes /labs that are scheduled at off-site locations such as clinicals, practicums, Career and Technical Education Centers, (Welding and Auto), and Seacoast Harley Davidson (motorcycle).
- For canceled courses, a plan to make up the necessary coursework would be made by the instructor if appropriate and applicable.
- Classes that are scheduled to be remote during the established timeframe will not be impacted by the campus closure and should expect to meet as scheduled.
Students: What do I need to do?
- Check your College emails and Canvas Course site for announcements or additional communications from your instructor.
- If you have any questions on how this impacts your scheduled Thursday classes, assignments, or exams please reach out directly to your instructor.
- If for any reason you are not able to attend your remote class due to weather-related issues (i.e. power outage, internet disruption, etc.) it is imperative that you notify your instructor prior to the scheduled course time if possible (or as outlined in your course syllabus). The faculty member will then communicate a plan to make up the necessary coursework if appropriate and applicable.