Great Bay’s Environmental Science Degree is intended for students who wish to transfer to a four-year institution, to pursue a degree in environmental studies, environmental policy, environmental science, ecology, natural resources management, or related fields.
The Environmental Science program focuses on the interactions between the physical, chemical and biological elements of the environment. The program was configured as a diverse environmental science foundation and is designed to provide a solid social scientific substance for students with a broad range of interests related to the environment.
Why Great Bay?
- Articulation agreements to a variety of New England colleges and universities
- Small class size and individual attention from instructors and advisors.
- Credentialed faculty with extensive academic experience.
- Environmental Compliance Inspector
- Fish & Game Warden
- Soil & Water Conservationist
- Environmental Educator
- National Park Service
- Department of Environmental Services
- Environmental Protection Agency