The award-winning Rochester Campus is an extension of Great Bay Community College with a focus on short term advanced manufacturing and technical programs that lead to employment in high demand fields.
The Rochester Campus offers a convenient location for students to pursue a career in nondestructive testing, computer numeric control (CNC), or welding. The Rochester Campus also serves local employers by providing short term and customized training in our state-of-the-art labs.
- Offering courses and training for high demand careers.
- Flexible schedules, short term programs, full and part time options.
- Hands on learning in state-of-the-art labs for nondestructive testing and computer numeric control.
- Courses will fulfill training needs for BAE Systems in Merrimack NH, the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, and other area manufacturers.
Programs & Certifications
Great Bay offers both credit and non-credit technical skills programs, all of which are taught at our Rochester campus.
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
- Computer Numeric Control (CNC)
- Solid Modeling
- Coordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) Programming
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing
- Construction Math
- Technical Blueprint Reading
Take a Virtual Tour
Rochester Campus Hours
Monday & Tuesday 10:30am – 9:00pm or last class
Wednesday & Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm or last class
Friday By appointment only (open only to students in class)
Saturday & Sunday Closed (open only to students in class)
Need More Info?
Need more information about Rochester’s technical skills programs?