The award-winning Rochester Campus is an extension of Great Bay Community College with a focus on short term advanced manufacturing and technical programs that lead to employment in high demand fields. The Rochester Campus offers a convenient location for students to pursue a career in advanced composites manufacturing, nondestructive testing, computer numeric control (CNC) or welding. The Rochester Campus also serves local employers by providing short term and customized training in our state-of-the-art labs.
- Offering courses and training for high demand careers.
- Flexible schedules, short term programs, full and part time options.
- Hands on learning in state-of-the-art labs for advanced composites manufacturing, nondestructive testing, computer numeric control.
- Courses will fulfill training needs for BAE Systems in Merrimack NH, the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, and other area manufacturers.
Programs & Certifications
Great Bay offers both credit and non-credit technical skills programs, all of which are taught at our Rochester campus.
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
- Computer Numeric Control (CNC)
- Solid Modeling
- Industrial Maintenance
- Coordinated Measuring Machine (CMM) Programming
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Safety Training
- Hand tool skills
- Lean Manufacturing
- Precision Machining
- Construction Math
- Technical Blueprint Reading
- Intro to CAD Technology