Manufacturing & Technical Skills Training
With over 45 years of experience offering in-demand skills instruction and over 10 years in manufacturing and industrial training, GBCC is a leader in providing relevant, high-skill training required by both individuals and employers. Employers can be assured that employees will gain necessary skills without an interruption to responsibilities, workflow or productivity.
This fall, we are proud to launch new 20 hour (2.5 hours/day, 2 days/week, 4 weeks) foundational manufacturing skill courses offered year-round at our state-of-the art facility, simulated workspace in Rochester, NH.
- Elevate productivity and efficiency
- Fill employee skills gap
- Minimize new employee onboarding
- Minimize current employee training time (off production site)
- Improve employee safety and meet compliance
- Let our industry experienced instructors do the training for you
Courses offer training in:
To register for a course, please fill out the Rochester registration form and email to GreatbayBTC@ccsnh.edu. Someone will contact you for payment.
You can also stop by our Rochester campus (hours) to register in person.