We offer a variety of course options to meet your specific needs and interests.
View and download printable course schedule versions for:
Fall 2020: Fall 2020 Course Schedule
Current Available Classes
Our dynamic schedule allows you to access an up-to-the-minute schedule of course offerings by searching multiple ways – by class, day of week, subject or time.
View our up-to-the-minute course offerings and availability via our Dynamic Schedule using the instructions below.
Dynamic Schedule Instructions
Step 1: Finding the Dynamic Schedule
- Click on the Dynamic Schedule link.
Step 2: Selecting Your Term
- Select the Term you are interested in from the drop down menu
- Click “Submit”
(Please note: Not all schools have classes in all listed Terms)
Step 3: Selecting Your School and Subject
- Select “Great Bay CC” from the “Colleges” Menu
- Select a subject of interest. If you are unsure or undecided on a subject, select “All” from the drop down menu to view all course offerings at that college
(Please note: The remaining fields are OPTIONAL)
- Click “Class Search” at the bottom to see the classes available in the subject you searched for
Looking to enhance your career, gain new skills or learn something new? Learn more about our non-credit courses and certificate programs – professional development, online learning, and career and corporate training.
Fall 2020 Course Delivery
As a result of COVID 19, Great Bay Community College will be offering courses with various methods of delivery. Fall 2020 classes will be conducted using the following course delivery methods:
Face to Face: Courses that will meet at Great Bay, or partner satellite location, in person.
Online 100%: Courses that do not physically meet during the semester. All instruction takes place in a non-scheduled online environment.
Online REMOTE: For these courses you must be online at scheduled times and days(s).
Hybrid (3 Types):
- Traditional: Course meets partially on campus and work is also done online at a non-scheduled time.
- Scheduled: Course meets partially on campus and meets partially Online Remote at a scheduled time.
- Full Remote: Course meets at a scheduled time Online Remote, and work is done online (non-scheduled).
Tuition for On-Campus vs. Remote/Online Courses
- All classes that are on-campus, in part or whole, will be charged the normal rate of tuition, based on residency (in-state, regional, out of state/international) and Day/Evening.
- All other classes (which are remote/online) will be charged the lower in-state/online rate (regardless of residency and/or day/evening).
50-mile Radius Tuition Policy
For students who live in neighboring states, we have implemented a 50-mile radius tuition policy. If you live within this radius you will be charged in-state tuition rates across the board effective Fall 2020. Additional information regarding Great Bay tuition rates can be found here: Tuition
For specific course information, please log on to the Student Information System (SIS). For questions or concerns on Fall 2020 course offerings, formats, and tuition, please contact the Advising and Transfer Center / 603-427-7728.
Degree and certificate programs