We offer a variety of courses options to meet your specific needs and interests.
Our dynamic schedule allows you to access an up-to-the-minute schedule of course offerings by searching multiple ways – by class, day of week, subject or time. See instructions below:
Complete descriptions for credit courses including number of credits, prerequisites, labs, and more are available in our 2020-2021 Course Catalog.
Looking to enhance your career, gain new skills or learn something new? Learn more about our non-credit courses and certificate programs – professional development, online learning, and career and corporate training. Current schedule of courses and information
Current Available Classes – Now including Summer and Fall 2020
View our up-to-the-minute course offerings and availability via our Dynamic Schedule and follow the instructions below. If you need further assistance, contact the Advising & Transfer Center or call (603) 427-7728.
Step 1: Finding the Dynamic Schedule
- Click on the Dynamic Schedule link.
Step 2: Selecting your Term
- Select the Term you are interested in from the drop down menu
- Click “Submit”
(Please note: Not all schools have classes in all listed Terms)
Step 3: Selecting Your School and Subject
- Select “Great Bay CC” from the “Colleges” Menu
- Select a subject of interest. If you are unsure or undecided on a subject, select “All” from the drop down menu to view all course offerings at that college
(Please note: The remaining fields are OPTIONAL)
- Click “Class Search” at the bottom to see the classes available in the subject you searched for
You can also view and download printable versions for:
*For assistance please contact the Advising and Transfer Center / 603-427-7728. The physical office is located on the first floor in Suite 100 at the Portsmouth Campus.*
Degree and certificate programs