The GBCC Library offers access to more than 250,000 ebooks, all of which can be read online, many are also downloadable for offline reading.
Click on resource name or logo to access search screen. If you are off-campus, use EasyLogin (your email login and password).
- Search within 700 reference books for basic facts, definitions and background information
- Good starting point for research
- More than 100,000 ebooks
- Scholarly titles across many disciplines
- Create free account to download chapters or entire books or to set citation styles
- More than 130,000 ebooks
- Print and email sections without account
- Create free account to download full book
- Hundreds of thousands of classic and contemporary poems
- Short stories, biographies and essays on on topics such as poetic forms, movement and techniques
Student clubs and organizations