Help Desk Information
The Help Desk is located on the second floor of the Portsmouth Campus, room 200A. See Campus Map
Monday – Thursday 9:30AM – 6:00PM
Fridays 8:00AM – 3:30PM
Please be sure to check the College Hours of Operation for Holidays and Special Events.
What to know…
- This is where you can get your GBCC Student ID. If you lose or damage your ID there will be a $10 replacement cost, please pay at the One Stop and bring your receipt to the Help Desk.
- If you need assistance, contact the Help Desk by submitting a Help Desk Ticket or by sending an email to [email protected] or calling at 603-427-7638.
- Your request is usually answered within a couple of hours between 9:30AM and 6:00PM Monday through Thursday and 9:30AM to 3:30PM on Friday.
- The Help desk is closed on weekends and holidays.
- You can access the Help desk wherever you have internet access.
- If you prefer to have your question answered with a phone call, include a telephone number in your Help desk request.
- Your request will be answered using your preferred method of contact.
- This is the one place where your personal email account is accepted for communication.
- The Help desk has useful information about how to access and use your SIS, EasyLogin, Canvas, and Student Email.
- Information about other college departments and services is also available on the Help desk.
Website Edits & Updates
GBCC faculty and staff can make updates, corrections or edits to the content on the website by submitting a ticket to the Help Desk. Instructions can be found here.