Help Desk Information
The Help Desk is located on the second floor of the Portsmouth Campus, room 200A. See Campus Map
Please be sure to check the College Hours of Operation for Holidays and Special Events.
If you need assistance, please contact the Help Desk by:
- Open a ticket by going to https://helpdesk.ccsnh.edu or by sending an email to [email protected]
- Call 603-427-7638. If no one answers the phone, please leave a voicemail which will automatically generate a ticket. (Make sure to leave your Name, CCSNH Email, ID#, Brief request information.)
What to know…
- This is where you can get your GBCC Student ID. If you lose or damage your ID there will be a $10 replacement cost. Please pay at the One Stop and bring your receipt to the Help Desk.
- Your request is usually answered within a couple of hours between 8:00AM and 6:00PM Monday through Thursday and 8:00AM to 4:00PM on Friday.
- The Help desk is closed on weekends and holidays.
- You can access the Help desk wherever you have internet access.
- If you prefer to have your question answered with a phone call, include a telephone number in your Help desk request.
- Your request will be answered using your preferred method of contact.
- This is the one place where your personal email account is accepted for communication.
- The Help desk has useful information about how to access and use your SIS, EasyLogin, Canvas, and Student Email.
- Information about other college departments and services is also available on the Help desk.
CCSNH Portal Website – https://portal.ccsnh.edu is where you login using your EasyLogin username and password to access all our college resources such as Canvas, College Email, SIS, Navigate, etc.